AMI International Montessori
3 – 6 Diploma Course
The purpose of the AMI International Montessori Teacher Training 3-6 Diploma Course is to study the Montessori pedagogy and practices for the child between the ages of 3 and 6 years.
9 study modules spread over 3 years (June 2017 – April 2020)
- Minimum A-level or O-level with a Teaching Training Certificate or equivalent
- A good knowledge of English
- Successful application interview
Interested candidates who do not fulfil the above-mentioned requirements, however, have substantial experience working with children, are encouraged to apply. Special cases may be considered at the discretion of AMI.
The AMI 3 – 6 Diploma Course consists of:
- Montessori Child Psychology and Child Development
- Montessori Educational Theory and Practice to include the role of the Montessori teacher and the preparation of the Montessori environment
- Observation and Teaching practice in approved Montessori environments
AMI Diploma 3 - 6
The AMI Diploma is an internationally recognized Diploma issued by the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) in Amsterdam, Netherlands.